Prayers of the Rosary
Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed are thee among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Hail Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious advocate, thy eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are in most need of thy mercy.
Mysteries of the Rosary
- Announcing of the Birth of Our Lord to the Blessed Mother
- Visitation of the Mother of Our Lord to Her Cousin Elizabeth
- Nativity of the Infant Jesus
- Presentation of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- Our Lord's Agony in the Garden of Gethsemani
- Our Lord's Scourging at the Pillar
- Our Lord's Crowning With Thorns
- Our Lord's Carrying of the Cross
- Our Lord's Crucifixion
Mysteries of Light:
- Baptism of Our Lord in the Jordan
- Wedding Feast at Cana
- Proclamation of the Kingdom
- Transfiguration of Our Lord
- Institution of the Eucharist
- Resurrection of Our Lord
- Ascension of Our Lord Into Heaven
- Descent of the Holy Spirit Upon Blessed Mother and the Apostles
- Assumption of the Blessed Mother Into Heaven
- Coronation of the Blessed Mother as Queen of Heaven